Every Rug need a Rug Pad
Every rug needs a rug pad and here are five reasons why:
1) Safety - No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hardwood or etc), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
2) Longevity - Believe it or not, a pad extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibers from being crushed. The pad acts as a type of buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above.
3) Protection - Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath.
4) Comfort - A pad adds cushiony softness underfoot.
5) Cleanliness - A pad allows for easier vacuuming.
Rug pads are specific to the type of flooring underneath - if you have carpeting, make sure you purchase a rug pad made specifically for carpeting. The same goes for hard floorings. Don't use a pad for carpet for a hardwood floor - they are not made the same and will not give the comfort and protection your floor needs.
Please Call or Text (978) 266-0010
or email: Bedfordrugs@gmail.com